With Adelaide Quality Care’s range of quality services you will be able to remain independent in your own home. Our qualified, dedicated and experienced staff will work with you, to determine what you need and want to do, to maintain a happy and healthy life.
Our services include:
- Personal care – assistance with bathing, personal hygiene, toileting and dressing.
- Social support – Activities in or out of the home such as going out for coffee or any social event. Group activities that cater to a range of interests including arts and craft, bridge, exercise and more.
- Meal preparation – help to prepare meals and food in your home including healthy meal planning, labelling and freezing food.
- Shopping – we can provide support to do your shopping, or we can shop for you. This support could include clothing, shoes, paying bills and banking.
- Health & Wellbeing services – a range of services to help you be your best self including Nursing, Physiotherapy, Podiatry, Social Work, Speech Pathology, Dietetics and Exercise Therapists and a range of other services delivered by our allied health professionals.
- Cleaning – help around the house to keep your home clean and tidy, including; floors, bathrooms, kitchen, laundry and ironing.
- Transport – we can provide transport to get you out and about whether it be to get to social activities, appointments or to do your shopping.
- Gardening – we can help you with gardening through assistance with pruning, lawn mowing, planting and weeding.
- Home Maintenance – any home maintenance requirements.
FOR OUR PRICING ON SERVICES